Monday

♥ Fresh New Start :) ♥

As'salammualaikum~ :)


Alhamdulillah, It's already 2012~ Happy New year I wish to all my lovely sweethearts out there~ :) I know that I might be a lil bit late in wishing you dear loves but then you know what they always say, 'It's better late than never'~ ;) 


Masya'ALLAH, it feels like it was just yesterday that 2011 had greeted us all & within just a blink 2011 has yet left us all~ I am truly grateful to still be living up till today, to be able to live within each of those beautiful moments Alhamdulillah~ :)




2011 had brought me many beautiful memories to be cherished~ :) Here's a quick summary of some memorable events that had happened in 2011~ First it was my merisik day on the  6th of February 2011 :)



Then on the 9th of April 2011 I got engaged :) 
~Alhamdulillah~




Starting from June, My life was filled with many new lovely friends when a beautiful lady name Bella wrote a very heart warming blogpost about me~ :) Masya'ALLAH~ It definitely made a huge impact into my life especially ever since I now have her inside my life uptill today~ :) Alhamdulillah~ 




About 4 months later, in the month of October my fiancee & I, both graduated~ :)
We owe it all to our dearest beloved parents, families, friends & supportive lecturers~ 
Alhamdulillah~ 





On the 8th of November 2011, My one & only beautiful lil sister
ALIA subsequently graduated & is now officially a Doctor~ ;)
I'm really2 proud of awak my dearest lil sister~ :) Alhamdulillah~  ♥





Just recently, towards the end of December 2011, My trip to Indonesia was a perfect ending for my year 2011 as I had my wedding dresses done there~ :) Alhamdulillah~ Right before the trip, the phone call on the 21st of December 2011,  informing me that I was accepted to work at the Securities Commission, enabled me to start my 2012 with a HUGE bright Smile~ :) Alhamdulillah~ Alhamdulillah~ Alhamdulillah~ 






Aside from all those events mentioned, there were many other happenings that had definitely made itself into this heart of mine~ :) If there's 1 thing for sure, despite all those bad times throughout last year, I for one wouldn't wanna change a single bit of what had happened as they made me to truly appreciate the wonderful times & taught many valuable lessons & experiences~ Alhamdulillah~ :) I sincerely hope that all of you sweethearts had a tremendously beautiful 2011 as well~ Insha'ALLAH :) 

If there's 1 HUGE thing that 2011 had taught me, it would be that no matter how rough the situation might be, ALWAYS be Grateful to ALLAH for everything that HE has given to us all ~ :) because believe  it or not, there will always be a rainbow waiting for us all after each rain~ Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people whom treat you right, forgive the ones who don't & believe that everything happens for a reason~ If you get a chance, take it~ If it changes your life, let it~ Nobody said it'd be easy dear ones, they just promised it'd worth it~ Insha'ALLAH :) Hence, Appreciate every day of our life. Good days give us all HAPPINESS, bad days give us EXPERIENCES & the worst days give us lessons~ ;) 




I pray that Insha'ALLAH 2012 will bring us all a much more meaningful year that is filled with lots of beautiful events that we shall be able to cherish~ :) *ameen* I know that 2012 will be a very VERY busy year for me as I would need to juggle work, study, my wedding preparations, family, love, friends & of course time for my own self.. However, I believe that INsha'ALLAH Allah will always be by my side to guide me & to give me the strength that I shall need to tackle & handle it all~ :)


Till we Meet again dear loves,
Take Care..

~~Lots & TONS of LOVE~~,
AimieRifdi~ :)





6 comments:

aleen sharmine said...

assalamualaikum. Kakak aimie, happy new year:) saya follower kakak yg tbaru:D smoga allah s.w.t memberkati kakak sekeluarga dan juga tunang;) aminn:D

Arina Insyirah said...

Best of wishes to the best of people in my life. The wedding during this year?? :o

SHSB said...

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LIFE...

SHSB said...

such a beautiful life... JELES! hohhoho...

TwiggyLiyana said...

OMG I just realized how young you are, YOU JUST GRADUATED!!! hahahah!
anyway, welcome to SIDC ;) we must do lunch again!

Syuhada Hassan said...

kakak~saya suka sangat tengok life kakak yang nampak sangat hepi and 'lurus'...tapi surely, kakak pon penah hadapi benda sukar sebelum boleh tersenyum hari ni kan..? hehe...saya banyak belajar dari kakak about life~n walaupun problem saya tak pernah crita pd kakak, saya terus baca blog n view all your words utk buat sy semangat n sabar! thanx so much wonderful kakak :) you are the best 'kakak' in the whole wide world...