Friday

What is L.O.V.E..? :)


When you are in love, the world seems like a great place to live in. Love has that effect on everyone. Life seems worthy of living and fate seems more giving. Being in love is therefore one of the most enriching and precious experiences of one’s life. Have you ever noticed that when you are in love, you always go around with a smile on your face? :) Indeed, love brings immense happiness to the lives of those who are experiencing it. Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that’s when you came along and showed me happiness Mr Dinie Rifdi! Nothing in life is certain until it happens. My life wasn’t certain until you happened. I was afraid of love; I thought love took time, but I was wrong. Love is there from the moment we see that person, embrace it.. let it grow, follow our heart, not our mind.
Love isn’t a decision. It’s a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical. When I first got to know you, I thought that you would be just like the other guys I've known. But I guess I was wrong. You’re different indeed. I am very lucky to realise this feeling before it was too late. Jealousy, a powerful feeling a person will feel when they're in love. I kept denying the feelings that I had for you even though it was there all along; even asked mama’s point of view. Funny isn’t it..? I thought I had adequate experience to know about this thing people identify as LOVE… The most important thing that I had learnt is not to worry about love; But to honour its coming with all my heart. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. You for one have taught me that forgiveness is the final form of love and that the best way to love, is to love like you have never been hurt. Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another’s personhood.
Trouble is part of your life: if we don’t share it, we don’t give the person who loves us a chance to love us enough. You were always there for me my dearest Dinie Rifdi when ever I needed a friend. You helped me through even though you knew that what I was doing was not right. You’ve always given me your support. We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. People that I have gotten to know had always tried to change me in every aspect. But you Dinie Rifdi, were able to not only accept but love me for how I am and what I’ve changed into. Accept the things to which fate binds us, and love the people with whom fate brings us together, but do so with all our heart.

here's a song especially dedicated to you my dearest STBH ;)

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you My dearest Dinie Rifdi, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I could never afford to lose someone I’ve learned to care about so much. I’ve been searching for that someone, to show me the way and tell me that everything will be okay; I’ve been searching for that someone, and now I know it’s true, I’ve found that special someone, I’ve found that someone in you. Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you my dearest Dinie Rifdi to be beside me, always as my best friend, lover and forever soul mate :) Insha'ALLAH~ 

9 comments:

Neeja Ami said...

sis,as usual...your words are very nice tO read... lOve it sO much :)

dila said...

suka sangat <3

lynnlola said...

aaaaa kak aimie ni cantiks sangattttt!! hehe. mesti time wedding akk nnt akak laaaagi bertambah2 cantik! can't wait! <3

sy kanak2 belom cukop umor. mau belajar subject 'love' dengan kakak saye. boleh kan kak aimie? ;-P

bella dela rosa said...

heee sukeee.<3

yana lyana said...

alololo comelnya awak!

semoga berbahagia sampai ke syurgaa :)

nawariah :) said...

suka! :)

Unknown said...

ayt yg menawan hati sy..follow blog kite ea korunk~thx..

Anonymous said...

i just love this blog!
u have nice words and thoughts
congratz for both of u
may Allah bless us
(:

ZaffZahari said...

sis cntik sgt!..
congratz..:)