Thursday

Moving Forward To The Next Stage~



Alright, I know that in the blogging world,

leaving your blog for a whole long period of time is like a HUGE CRIME~ :D

BUT, I've got a solid reason..... 

*i think* hehe.


I have been really2 busy with My Engagement preparations :) 


&


..ALHAMDULILLAH..


I am now Engaged.. 


Alhamdulillah, I am officially DinieRifdi's fiancée ~  :)



The Engagement ceremony was held 

on the 9th of APRIL 2011

*okiey it's been almost 2weeks now*

.(how time flies).




The feeling is definitely indescribable & very special indeed~ :)



I was very LuCky that most of the people who really mean a lot to me 

was there to share that special moment with me~



However despite that, I do wish that I would've been able to invite MORE friends 

 but unfortunately the capacity of my house 

didn't allow me to invite that much of people.

Thus the reason being why I had to separate the family & friends session~




The ceremony started at 11.30am with the arrival of the groom's side. 

Then followed by "Upacara Sarung Cincin"


After the Doa session everyone was invited to eat~

Alhamdulillah our guest was very much satisfied with the choices of

Dishes that mama had ordered for that day.

It was very delicious until My Fiancée & I were only able to taste the gravies


as most of the dishes had finished :) * Alhamdulillah*
.
.
.
.


Thank You mama for ALWAYS being such a Great Mom~


For the time & effort~ :) 


You're indeed THE BEST MOM any girl can ever ask for~ 


.
.
.
.


Here, I'd like to share with you some of the pictures 

that was taken by the talented Al Azhar



My Dressing Table..

A girl's room Obviously wouldn't be complete 
without a picture with her 
dearest sweetheart of course :P



Getting Ready..
With no make up on,
I feel naked..hehe.



The feeling was like....there were
1000 *make it million* of butterflies
flying inside the tummy~ hehe.. 

*not kidding*

MY MUA was: Tia Maquilleuse



 My Home was decorated by:

My dearest Auntie Mada
& beloved cousins
who stayed at my house the night before the ceremony,
decorating until almost 3am~

*thank u kamu2 suma~ Chenta kamu2* :)



So here I am~ 

With a WIDE NERVOUS SMILE,
 STILL getting ready to be known as

DinieRifdi's Fiancée ~ :) *Hearts*


 ~Almost Done Now~

Alhamdulillah,
my dearest MUA did a very great JOB with the make up..
Not TOO MUCH.. Natural..

Just the way that I wanted it to be~ :)

Ps,
looks like my sister alia was the one
who looked more stressed out than I was~ :P
*hMm*I wonder Why*


Thank u Alia 
for being there utk sy throughout the WHOLE event~ :)
That's Why You're ALWAYS~ VERY SPECIAL in MY HEART~
.
.
.
.


 Making a Move from the dressing room
to the Ceremony~ :)

SomeHow myFlowerGIRLS seem to look
MORE Excited than I was.. hehe.

*not that I wasn't..
I guess, the nervousness
had just gotten out of.. Control*

*YiKes*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's walk with me now..
to where
the Ceremony had taken placed :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shall we..? *wink2*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



tadaaaaa.. :)




My Simple yet Beautiful "Mini Pelamin"

*Alhamdulillah* :) 




These were the "tepak sirih"
From my side to his :)





 aaaahh~ 


These beautiful ladies here are my mom's good friends..


They basically have been close friends even before I was born~
Such beautiful friendship indeed that they have.. :)







& here we go.. 
these gentlemen in maroon are from his side~

they were the ones who did us the
honor in carrying the "duluang-s" :)

Thank u Guys~

THE MAN at the END there wearing Gold baju Melayu is

 MY 1 & ONLY DADDY :) 

~I love u papa~

Everyone was Looking Handsome Indeed~ :)

        

The Opening Doa Session :)


~SubhanALLAH~


Look at ALL THE BEAUTIFUL people
who came to make the ceremony a memorable one~


THANK U everyone who made it~ :) 

~May ALLAH swt bless u all always~

his family was all wearing
MAROON & PINK

while mine was in
GOLD & Light Brown :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Should I continue now..? hehe~ =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kidding.. OF COURSE..
.
.
.
.
.
.

*jeng.jeng.jeng*
.
.
.
.
.
* pls excuse the lame sound =P*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







 This is ME :)

along with my dearest good friend sharifah syifaa &
My beloved sister Alia Abd Halim :)

My flowergirls were..
 My twins nieces.. my cute-ey pies: Nabilah & Nabihah~
Along With his Niece, the adorable Adriana~

Not to forget my Handsome nephew Nabil~ *wink2*

I am proud to say that Alhamdulillah~
The flowers on the flowergirls' head & the ones that they were holding were handmade by
me & my dearest sister Alia~ *grin* 




* 'Upacara Menyarungkn Cincin'*


Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.

I AM OFFICIALLY NOW DINIERIFDI's FIANCÉE 

*huGe sMiLe*

believe it or not,
underneath that smile, 
my lips was practically shivering ooorr..

more like vibrating ~ 

haha..

i guess that was how NERVOUS I was~ :)



and sooo..here's 


a picture with my beautiful


soon to be in-laws~ :)

*hearts all of YOU*
.

.
.
.
.
.

I guess this picture speaks for itself~ :)


NO WORDs are needed here to express how HAPPY I am~ :D




ALHAMDULILLAH :)


Lemme introduce you to..






MY Handsome FIANCÉE ~~


The 1 & only DINIE RIFDI KHAIRUDIN~ :D 


Alhamdulillah..

I am Very LuCky & Grateful to have
you as my special someone~ :)



These Pretty Ladies here

are my sweetheart from Sunway University College..

Thank U Shalene for coming ALL over from Penang
& not to forget thank u

* Debbie, Ranjenee, Shereen, Yiwern & again Shalenee
For the BEAUTIFUL engagement present~ :)

 but mOst importantly,

Thank u for always warming my heart with full of HAPPINESS~ :)

Ps: Yes, they always crack me up~ hehe..

Photographer:
Alright, everyone Hug Aimie.

Dinie Rifdi:
Does that include me too..? :D 

BAF family:
heeeeyyyy, 
u're not allowed to HUG her yyeeeettt~~~~ :D 


hehehe.

Love you girls So MuCH~ :) <3






U must be wondering who these hot ladies at the above picture are..

*wink2*

I call them my protectors .. my guardians~ :)

They are the kind of friends who'd be there for you at even 3am~

OR even if they're in the middle of something,
they'd leave that thing.. JUST for U~ :)

~Juaini, Elle & Wanie..~
I love love love U GIRLS SOOO MUCH~ 





LAST but NOT least, 

these are the girls who grew up with me~
They have always been there 
to give me support when I needed them~ :)

Heart You girl So Very MuCh~ :)





..to be continued.. :)

4 comments:

Fie said...

Jealous nye Tifi tengok! Your engagement was beautiful and you were glowing. :) Update byk2 lagi ek after this - jangan malas. Hehe.

FatinJelita said...

ok dah bleh baca ur blog.. all the pictures can tell how beautiful the event was.. k.aimie, u r so gorgeous looking in that pelamin.. sgt sweet..

Neeja Ami said...

NICE BLOG...AM ALSO SOMEoNE'S FIANCEE...U R VERY EXCITED AND HAPPY ON THT DAY YA....SAYA FAHAM KETERUJAAN KAMUUUU ITU KERNA SAYA JUGA BEGITU DULU..HEHE...BTW...FIRST VISIT KE SINI...

FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY BLOG TOO YA
MIZZNEEJ.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hani Mansor said...

Wowww ! They was awesome !