Monday

I Finally Found Someone .. Alhamdulillah..



As'salammualaikum Dear Sweetie~pies :)

Wedding Dress Designed by ME :) Alhamdulillah :) 
Alhamdulillah, today it has been more almost 4 amazing weeks that I have been known as Puan Aimie a.k.a Mrs. Rifdi ;) Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.. Though I can't deny dear ones that we do at times have our ups and downs throughout the past 30days of living together. I suppose this is all part & parcel of adjusting our lives in order for us to Build our new chapter as Each others' soulmates :) Insha'ALLAH. 


A wise sister once advised me that there are 2 most critical moments and parts of any marriage. The first would be during the 1-3years of the marriage as that would be the time that the couples would need to learn to adjust and adapt themselves with one and another's lifestyle. The reason being to this sweeties is because the awkwardness would of course initially be there before we would finally be able to be comfortable with one another. To add it up, You know what they always say about habits dear ones.. 


The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.  ~Samuel Johnson

Thus, it would take quite sometime before those habits are able to be changed. Despite the ways/means that each one of us was raised by our parents and families might have some similarities....However sweeties, there would still be those differences that makes us simply unique. Nevertheless, I believe in a promise that ALLAH swt had made:
“Dan diantara tanda-tanda kekuasaanNya ialah Dia menciptakan untukmu isteri-isteri dari jenismu sendiri, supaya kamu cenderung dan merasa tenteram kepadanya, dan dijadikanNya diantaramu rasa kasih dan sayang. Sesungguhnya pada yang demikian itu benar-benar terdapat tanda-tanda bagi kaum yang berpikir.” [QS. Ar. Ruum (30):21].“Dan segala sesuatu kami jadikan berpasang-pasangan, supaya kamu mengingat kebesaran Allah.” [QS. Adz Dzariyaat (51):49].
Because of the above I believe that being married means that we have to accept our spouse just as how they are so long as it does not break our relationship with ALLAH swt and always remember to love our spouse BECAUSE of ALLAH swt :) Accepting also means constantly improving ourselves so that we would be able to be the best for our soulmate :) Insha'ALLAH. 

Besides, it's not like it is totally impossible to break any habits. Like what Mahatma Gandhi says "it all starts with our thoughts" ;))

“Your beliefs become your thoughts, 
Your thoughts become your words, 
Your words become your actions, 
Your actions become your habits, 
Your habits become your values, 
Your values become your destiny."



Wedding Dress Designed by ME :) Alhamdulillah :) 

Alright now dear loves, so enough talking about my marriage now *bLusH* Allow me to bring you to the main agenda of this post. I don't think I have actually thanked anyone for making my wedding ceremony a beautiful one and I hope it's not too late for me to wish all you dear ones Salaam Ramadhan, Salaam Nuzul Quran & Happy Fasting ;) So, lemme take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all my special dear loves whom were the backbones that made the ceremony a successful & smooth sailing memory *ALHAMDULILLAH*

Before I proceed further, please accept my sincere apology sweethearts for all the matters that I had overlooked, the beautiful & warm wishes that I have yet to reply and especially for all the invites that I was unable to send out on time due to the time constrain :) I am really really Sorry dear ones. 




Wedding Dress Designed by ME :) Alhamdulillah :) 
First & foremost, my heartiest gratitude to my dearest awesome parents; mama & papa for making the ceremony a very special & unforgettable one. Above all, thank you mama & papa for all your love & support. Aimie Harap that no matter what happens, I can always be your lil baby girl.




Gracias to my lil baby sister; Alia who flew all the way from Australia to be a special part of my BIG day. Saya truly appreciate every single bit of awak nya help and will especially always remember your beautiful & emotionally touching speech that brought tears to saya nya eyes. Thank you for always being there by my side as my maid of honor but most importantly as saya punya dearest loving sister and best friend when saya was facing my nervous wreck moments.











My brothers; Arif from London & Adib who spent a lot of their time for the wedding preparations and for running here there to settle a lot of unforeseen matters. Thank you, for your sweats & hardships are dearly irreplaceable  ;)





Not to forget my Aunties, Uncles, Cousins & Relatives who had to come by to my house almost every single day & weekends also those whom had to sleep over the night before to give their helping hands.. THANK YOU Izzati, Mak Teh, Auntie Dah, Kak Nor, Kak Farah, Abg Boy, My fav twins Nabilah & Nabihah, Kak Waida, Bang Chaq and all others whom if I were to list out all your names it would take me a whole long day~ but nevertheless, your sincere help is truly really appreciated & will always be remembered forever :)




I am grateful to those who still made time out of their busy schedule to attend my ceremonies. Your presence truly made the events much colorful & more meaningful receptions. THANK YOOOUUU for celebrating and sharing my memorable event with me & my husband :) My sincere thank you for all the superb presents, gifts & money given. Masha'ALLAH~ :) May ALLAH swt Bless you all with more happiness & richness in this lifetime & hereafter.






Of course, how can I ever forget my newly lovely families who made the whole event truly amazing. Thank you Papa, Ameera & Abg Azuan for planning & organizing that spectacular ceremony for Rifdi & Aimie at Kedah :) Alhamdulillah. Only ALLAH swt can ever repay all your kindness & thoughtfulness.




What is life without friends who are always willing to spare some time out of their busy schedule to help out here & there. I'd like to especially thank  : 

Hadi, Zan & Zul :)
You are the 'Best-est Best Friends any girl can ever ask for ;) Me & Rifdi lurve you so much.


Cha Cha, fifi, Nazneen, Bella, Amna, Raudhah, Warda, Nafeesa & Izza 
For being my pretty dulang bearers & emotional supporters~ ;) My heart truly belongs to all of you~ Thank you girls for just being AWESOME ;) Can never stop loving you ladies so much.







Mahligai Creative ( Farah & Acap)
For 'the' mesmerizing dais ;) 



Aimi_Dinie from mymoments on Vimeo.


Zul And Mahfiz from MyMoments for the creative and well edited prewed video as well as for filming the highlights and emotions of all the events.. Onald, Ainaa & Molkhan... For covering all 3 full events (the Solemnization, my 2 receptions together with an outdoor photoshoot session) and making the moments last for eternity within each photograph captured..Alhamdulillah.. Asmady Ahmad for capturing all the beautiful memories during the Kedah Reception :) My Husband & I are both truly blessed to have known all these talented people. Zaid & Jannah, thank you to the both of you as well for sparing us your time in order for us to refilm My husband & I first few moments...


*********************************************


Dinie Rifdi,

When I said I do, it really2 means that I really2 do love you :)


You came into my life when I least expected myself to fall for anyone anymore. But because of your patients & always so forgiving *of course, lets not leave out that handsome face* :P you won my heart over :)


You taught me that love is all about time & that when we're in love, we're always in love with a brand new person each & everyday because we change every single day but Insha'Allah these feelings will grow stronger ;)


My parents have always been a role model to me of how a ginuane relationship should be like.



Throughout my entire 26years of life, I've watched how they've shared so much of happiness & not to forget the burdens together. I've watched the sacrifices that they've made for each other & not to forget for their own children.

The love that they share is truly pure & unconditional * SubhanaAllah * I sincerely hope that we'd be able to grow old happily together just like them :)



When I was much younger, I still remember telling my sister alia all the criterias that I've always wanted in my dream husband. Alhamdulillah, today I have seen my dream husband becoming a reality :) hence, who ever said that dreams can never come true, I guess they've just not yet found their soulmate just as how I have :) Alhamdulillah.


   I love u very2 much Dinie rifdi :) 
Insha'Allah will Always do.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i almost cry!!
congratz kak aimie!
wish u every happiness (=

UMI HUMAIRA said...

Gorges wedding dress Aimie.!
love your veil much much

Paradise Gal said...

congrats... so beautiful...

Unknown said...

u look so sweet in that wedding dress.. all design by u? awesome!!

Putri Rex said...

terharu i baca aimi :) picture paling sweet antar yg sweet sweet semua ni is your parents'!!!! cherish every moment, love you!

Syuhada Hassan said...

kakak,semoga bahagia hingga syurga!!! saya syg awak sgt2, kakak yg adorable dan sgt baik..sob3~please kakak, next entry pun kakak kena share about your wedding & new life..hehehe

Anonymous said...

congrates!!!

And you're so pwetty..

It's tru about the the first 3 years, some says 5 years..

and i just survived my 4 years old marriage, that's how i can tell