Friday

♥ I LOVE YOU.. YOU LOVE ME ;) ♥



As'Salammualaikum Dear Ones~ :D


I know that many of us might consider us to be a lil bit too grown up 
to be listening to this kind of song BUT then I personally believe that 
one can never be too old to share this love song with the people whom 
we love~ :) 

Hence, the reason being I am dedicating this song here to ALL 
of you sweethearts whom I love so dearly~ :) 


i love you
you love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
wont you say you love me too~

i love you
you love me
we're best friends as friends should be
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you
wont you say you love me too~ ;)


p/s: 
Wouldn't this world be such a beautiful place if the word hate & war does not exist, instead there are only LOVE &FAMILY & FRIENDSHIP~ :) aaaa~ what a peaceful world it would be~ ;) 



No comments: