Monday

♥ ~ Good..Good Life ~ ♥

Picture credits to my dear beautiful Bella Dela Rosa~ :) 
Our very first official date~
I'd say it was definitely love at first sight~ :)

No dear ones, I am not talking about my love life but 
rather friendship love~ Hey, it is after all a special form 
of love gifted from Allah as well ain't it..? :)

Please do try continue reading with the above song played.
hehe. I don't know why but this song was stuck in my head 
while I was writing this entry~ :)

The day started of by me picking up these 2 beautiful princesses
from the KL Central~ From there we went off to The Curve or to
be exact to The Cineleisure to watch the movie that we've booked
prior the day~ Btw, Monte Carlo is definitely worth watching~ :)
While waiting for the movie to start we (or more like me alone) was 
very starving already by that time~ hehe. So, we decided to have our 
lunch at the Gardens while waiting~ :) a very fine restaurant to dine
in with family & friends~ :)
After finished watching the movie, we started to sought for things which
would help end our cravings~ So, we drove over to One Utama to seek 
for Serai but unfortunately there wasn't any Serai there *my bad* hehe.
Instead, I recommended them to try out churos~ The very first time that 
I tried Churos was during my first visit to Australia years ago~ We also 
bought the macarons at that shop since it has a very delicate & rare 
flavour such as hazelnut pareline *aza's fav*~ :)
We then took off to The Empire Gallery because the three was very
sure that Serai is definitely available there at The Empire Mall~ :)


& this was what the 3 of us was CRAVING for :)
mixed berry pavlova

*NYUM2* :)

 It was such a coincidence that My dear bella & I wore the same theme colors~
We really2 did not plan what to wear what more so that we'd wear the
exact same colors~ hehe. But then again, I guess this is what chemistry
does to us~ It sends us these vibes that sort of alert our instincts 
I suppose. hehe :)

Knowing her has always been a blessing in disguise~ Getting the opportunity to meet up
with this beautiful lady was like a dream come true~ :) I'm serious, I have been meaning
& really2 looking forward to meet this amazing lady right from our first hello~ :)

What I can say about our dear Bella Dela Rosa is that she is much beautiful in person~
Inner & outer~ I just love her warm characteristics that made me felt welcome & really2
loved~ I really adore her clear smooth skin & she was very kind in sharing with Aza &
I the products that she uses~ *blessed* :) BUT, what I love MOST about her is how she
has her ways in making me brave enough to try out new hijab styles~ :) *I am sure many 
of you might be laughing at this, but it's true* She was the person who made me felt
confident in changing my hijab style because I have been meaning to do so but then I have
never had the courage~ Alhamdulillah, thank you Bella for helping kakak with this~ :)



Our dear Aza is very a very fun, soft-spoken, sweet & pretty lady~
Alhamdulillah, I really2 am grateful that she actually said yes to
going out on a date with me~ *bLusH* who would've thought that
 this famous model would be so humble & kind enough to go out with
a normal girl like me~ :) thank You Aza dear~

Hanging out with these 2 beautiful ladies who are actually much younger
than me truly made me felt years younger than my true age~ :) They both
made me believe that true friendships are able to blossom from such social
networking websites such as Blogspots & Facebook. I truly feel honored
to be given the chance to know them & for them to spare their precious time
to hang out with me~ :) ALHAMDULILLAH~


I truly pray that the friendship that I share with them & many
others that I have in my life will last till eternity~ *InsyaALLAH* :)

till then, here's a smile from each 1 of us for all you beautiful ladies
out there~ :) Never forget to put a smile on your for you shall definitely
look more beautiful & confident if you do SMILE~ :)

Take Care dear Ones~ :) *huGs*
Have a Great day ahead of you~ :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish that i can meet bella some days.. really admire her..the way u describe her make me fall in love with her more and more even though i don't know her and never talk with her.... i hope that she will reply me but i don't expect much.. have been added her in fb for ages but she doesn't accept me.. to dear bella, nice to know you.. take care!

lots of <3,
-me-

Anis izyan Abd Rahman said...

akak , suke tgk akak pakai tdung tuh , sy tak jadi pakai mcm akak ,

btw , i emailed you before b'cz im interested on buying ur satin shawl from turkey rite , but i dont know samaada akak ade receive my email or not , sbb sy tak dpt ur reply la kak ~

AimieRifdi Abd Halim said...

* Anonymous:
Alhamdulillah she is~ :) But I personally think u shouldn't name yourself Anonymous if you are a true gentleman~ :) write ur real name so that she would know & start noticing u~ *well, it's just my 2cents*




* Anis izyan Abd Rahman:
it took akak a LOT of practice baru jadi tau dear~ :) akak pun tak reti sgt actually~ hehe :)

ye ke..? akak rase akak dah reply to all the emails~ :) try send back an email but to this address:)
aimi.abdhalim@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

dear aimie.. i choose to be anonymous because i feel more comfortable. anyway, i'm a female.. :)

AimieRifdi Abd Halim said...

* Anonymous:
*wow* I am kinda surprised here actually~ :) hehe. I really2 thought that u are actually a man~ because our dear bella actually has a lot admirers~ So, i assumed that u're 1 of the man that admires her~ sorry dear, my bad~ :)

Syuhada Hassan said...

cantik banget kak aimie & adik2 u ~~hehe...bukan senang nak jadi macam akk, Bella, & Azar :) ...cntik inner & outer..always happy~~but in the same time, still jaga adab & agama, & menutup aurat >.<

AimieRifdi Abd Halim said...

* Kekucings:

kakak nie tak de laa baek or chantek sgt mcm our dear bella & azar~ :)

tapi, InsyaALLAH.. kakak akan try to constantly improve myself for ALLAH swt~ sbb sebagai hambaNYA yg penuh dgn kekurangan, kakak sedar that kakak still have a lot of things to learn & improved :)

selagi ada kemahuan, disitu ada jalan kn..? :) kakak rase awak pun boleh become as good as our dear bella & azar if kita sentiasa try to become a better person than whom we were yesterday~ :) InsyaALLAH boleh dear~ <3 kakak believe in u~ :)

bella dela rosa said...

hye there anonymous.:))i take that as compliment,can i?

first of all,since actually ive been haunted with anonymous declaring sometimes i tot as a guy but he claim that she is a girl BUT unfortunately HE is a guy.so ya know sort of like confusing and at last i ignore both sebab takut.;p.well,kalau u want to lie pon,bukan dosa i.:)

kakak aimie previous entry and might say all entry about me ada anonymous,is that you,the same person?if that so,pleasee reveal yourself,as far as im concern, i dont bite:)

Alhamdulillah setakat ni i tak pernah lagi dapat anonymous yang jatuhkan i.*terharu*.sorry sebab ive i think almost 1000 friend request and i tak pernah tengok pon,my bad eheh.or u can inbox me tehee.no worries i cant detect which one is u since i receive many inbox msg per day(bukan untuk berlagak),tapi if u taknak i tau la which one is u.;p.

if u are a girl tau sweetie,but if u are a guy,sorry sangat2 i tak pernah baca inbox lelaki.:)

sorry ive to take precaution steps ;0.

and to kakak ILOVEYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.ehehe.

ailin nilza said...

tiga2 comel dan cantik.....nak like banyak2 kali bley......he

Nanie Hussin said...

yey! you all have date already! much love all the sweet pictures.

oh yes Aimie, I do agree with you. tak sangka kan through social networking kita dpt kenal kawan2 baru.then become closer and be our good friend. I've experienced it too.. :)

nawariah :) said...

salam kak aimie , i hope to see you and kak bella suatu hari nanti . saya memang suka tengok kak aimie dan kak bella bersama sama macam tu . saya sangat teringin nak ada kakak mcm kalian berdua :)

... said...

my my, all of you are so gorgeous! Appreciate Allah's gift and use it for goodness.. may Allah guide all towards becoming muslimah solehahs.. =)

FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION said...

the 3 gorgeous. sgt manis dan cantik. love to see all of u!
well, happy fasting sis:)