Friday

♥ Journey to a beautiful beginning-part 3 *finally* :) ♥


Today is The Last Day That I'll be known As Miss Aimie ;)

There will Always be those small lil moments in our life that would hold great valuable meaning & impact in changing how things are & at times it changes our life's history itself :)

Alhamdulillah today, would be another 1 of those moments that would change my life forever.

I personally don't expect it to be grand & accept the fact that there will be those lil hiccups. However, to me those things don't matter much compared to the fact that you; dinie rifdi would Alhamdulillah be my halal spouse for eternity *Alhamdulillah* :)

Please pray for me dear ones in hope that things would turn out to be just as how HE (ALLAH) had planned because there is nothing much more important to me than getting HIS blessings & to be able to share these special moments with all my dear loves :) *Insha'Allah*




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz sis aimie!!!
semoga bahagia sampai syurga (=

UMI HUMAIRA said...

barakallah aimie. can't wait for the photos.

UMI HUMAIRA said...

barakallah aimie. can't wait for the photos!

UMI HUMAIRA said...

barakallah aimie. can't wait for the photos!

Shafiqa Balqish said...

congratulation kak aimi! :)

Umairah said...

Alhamdullilah, finally you are one!

InsyaAllah, you will have a happy married life..There will rain and dark clouds but behind these is the beautiful sunshine!!! Both of you should work together to make your marriage work, insyaAllah.