Friday

♥ She's My Sister, I love my Sister~ :) ♥


HAPPY BIRTHDAY I WISH to a Wonderful Sister,
You are more than just a sister & you're much more than a friend.
You're among the nicest gifts that life could ever send.... :)

& nothing's More Important when your Special Day is here...
Than finding words to tell you that you're loved a lot all year~ ;)


During my 1month visit to Australia year 2009 to visit my dearest lovely sister Alia~ :)

here's a song that we both used to sing to each other when we were
so much younger & she recently reminded me back of those precious
moments~ :) 

On the 15th of November, a beautiful princess was born & given the name 
ALIA ABD HALIM :) She was the 2nd out of 4 siblings~ Where there are 
only 2girls & 2boys~ 


Yes, That is her.. My 1 & only beautiful lil sister~ :)

Despite the fact that we are only 1 & 1/2 years different however, 
because of her being an express student, my dearest lil sister ended 
up in the same batch as I am~ :) This had made our bond to become much
closer than ever~ We used to share rooms, the same tuition classes & uptill
today, we still share clothes & our  dearest circle of friends :)

During my 1month visit to Australia year 2009 to visit my dearest lovely sister Alia~ :)

Back then I didn't know how precious it was to have a lil sister until the
 1st time that she flew off to Australia to further up her studies there~ :) 
That was when I started to realized how significant she is in my life~ 

During my 1month visit to Australia year 2009 to visit my dearest lovely sister Alia~ :)

People who knows us would definitely say that we're so much different~ :)
She's a much reserved lady as compared to me, who's always much open to outsiders~
She talks only when necessary while I basically talk when ever I get the chance~ :P
She has always been so simple which of course, so much different from me~ ;) 
BUT.. despite ALL that, 1 thing is for sure.. SHE IS MY SISTER & I WILL
ALWAYS LOVE HER~ :) ♥
Eid ul-fitri 2011 :) The most special Raya since 4years back~ :)
♥ What are the chances that of all the zillions of people in the world,
Allah would see fit to make us sisters? ;) ♥

During my 1month visit to Australia year 2009 to visit my dearest lovely sister Alia~ :)

♥ The common bond between us goes far beyond mere bloodlines,
We find joy in each other's triumphs and sorrow in each other's pain ♥

Eid ul-fitri 2011 :) The most special Raya since 4years back~ :)

♥ We are so much more than sisters.. we are also best friends~ :) ♥

During my 1month visit to Australia year 2009 to visit my dearest lovely sister Alia~ :)

Thank you Alia for always being a special part of my life~ For always caring & worrying so much about saya~ :) & most importantly, thank you sbb selalu love sy as how I am~ Alhamdulillah~ Thank you as well sbb selalu tegur sy so that sy can constantly grow to become a better person each & every day~ :) Insha'ALLAH~ ♥ Saya love awak manyak2 alia, always have always WILL~ :)

Saya du'a kn that awak shall always be blessed by ALLAH swt~ 
May HE grant awk with more happiness, love, kindness, richness &
ALL the Beautiful things in this lifetime & hereafter~ *ameen*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Till we meet again dear ones~ :)

thank you for taking the time to read this simple post of mine~
take care~ *huGs*

As'salammualaikum~





No comments: