Monday

♥ Mama Papa, Please Don't Stop Loving Me ♥

 السلام عليكم al-salāmu 'alaykum


Recently I found this very adorable video
shared by a dear friend of mine on Facebook :)

Don't believe me..? :)
Watch this lovely video &You will
 truly understand why I say so..



So, what do you think about it..? :)

I am very sure that just by viewing this short video-clip of a
mother cat with it's kitten, it can clearly prove to us all how
MIGHTY ALLAH Subhanahu wa-ta'ala (سبحانه وتعالى‎) is~ :)


~ SubhanALLAH~ 


Even haiwan pun boleh sayang 


& jaga baby dia dgn baek2 kn..?~ :) 






After posting this on Facebook, My dear lil sister Alia Abd Halim
Shared with me something very simple but deep indeed.
*thank u alia~ jasa awak dikenang ;) *

 Narrated Abu Hurairah: 


I heard Allah's Messanger saying, 

"Allah has divided Mercy into 100 parts, 


and He kept 99 parts with Him and sent down 

1 part to Earth, and because of that 1 part, 


His creatures are merciful to each other,

 so that even the mare lifts up its hoof away 


from its animal, lest it should trample on it" 


[Sahih Al-Bukhari]






I know that most of us are very fortunate to be given 
such loving parents who have nurtured us since small 
until we become who we are today. 
ALHAMDULILLAH, I know I am :)
*thank u mama papa*


Aimie love love love mama papa A LOT~ :)


However, 
there are some unfortunate ones out there 
who was not able to live as long as we have, 
to be happy & feel loved like we do..
All because of the cruelty of their parents 
whom did not give them the chance to live. 
Which most of the time it was because 
of the parents' mistakes itself.




This should make us think dear ones..


Why is it that even animals can LOVE their children so deeply 
with so much affectionate & care BUT us humans..?


Well, I'll just leave that for you to think about it~ :)


till then,


Take care.
~BarakAllahu feekum~





No comments: