Saturday

~Ring of L.O.V.E~


  Despite the fact that 

I have only been 

Engaged for precisely 2weeks now but honestly I have come to a realization that..

An Engagement / Wedding Ring isn't just 

ANY Accessories. 




They are the knot that strengthens 

The Bond of Love,

Promises & 

Responsibilities ..




To Love Each Other

Forever

No Matter In What Circumstances. 





Thus,

Always Wear it With

Full of Honor


Remembrance of the LOVE that You share 

with that Special Someone~


Picture Credits to:
Muhammad Azfar


Knowing that the Journey that

The BOTH of You are gonna face together

Might Not always be Smooth sailing 


However

If You 

Throw EGO away &

Constantly place MORE tolerance

Into the relationship..

Then, 

*InsyaALLAH*

The Journey

That the both of you are heading towards 

 will be accompanied 

with more beautiful & magical feelings.

*InsyaALLAH*Ameen*


2 comments:

Fie said...

You engagement ring is gorgeous. :)

I'm looking for that kind of design for the akad nikah.

AimieRifdi Abd Halim said...

Fie dear, First of all I wanna thank u from the bottom of my heart for always showing me ur support in reading my blog~ Alhamdulillah~ :) The Ring is indeed beautiful~ :)

It is Called a 'half eternity ring' :)

I am sure that it's gonna look very beautiful on u dear~ :)