Saturday

ALLAH SWT - The Best Planner :)

Pic. Credits to my dearest beautiful FÀrah Amyra 😍

Storyline by my pretty Fifi 😘



Q Awesome Conversation between God And a Man. Read it.


Man: God, can I ask You a question?

😝😳

God: Sure

😌

Man: Promise You won’t get mad …

πŸ˜’

God: I promise

😌

Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

πŸ˜’

God: What do u mean?

πŸ˜’

Man: Well, I woke up late

😳

God: Yes

πŸ˜’

Man: My car took forever to start

😳

God: Okay

πŸ˜’

Man: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

😳

God: Huummm

πŸ˜’

Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

😁

God: All right

πŸ˜’

Man: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn’t work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

😰

God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

😊

Man (humbled): OH

πŸ˜”

GOD: I didn’t let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

😊

Man: (ashamed)

πŸ˜’

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn’t want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn’t afford to miss work.

😊

Man (embarrassed): Okay

πŸ˜’

God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn’t even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

😊

Man (softly): I see God

πŸ˜’

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn’t think you wanted to be in the dark.

..

Man: I’m Sorry God

πŸ‘

God: Don’t be sorry, just learn to Trust Me…. in All things , the Good & the bad.

♨..

Man: I will trust You.

πŸ‘

God: And don’t doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

♨..

Man: I won’t God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

♨..

God: You’re welcome. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Servant…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kak aimi, nama kita sama la and birthday pun on 6may! Hehe you're so beautiful , adore you sis. May Allah bless your life , insyaallah. Hopefully one day me also can be a successful person like you sis. Pray for me too hihik ;) , assalamualaikum