Monday

~Duga.aaannn~

    Before I was engaged, 
people kept telling me how being engaged would 
be a WHOLE LOT different from being in a relationship.


It was hard for me to imagine the 'reason why' 
back then but NOW
I can see CLEARLY what they meant by it~ :)


I can't deny that not EVERYONE
would face challenges during their 
engagement period as some of the people
whom are very close to me admitted that 
ALHAMDULILLAH, during that period,
everything went smoothly & there wasn't any much 
difference compared to how it was before being engaged.

Pictured Captured By Muhammad Azfar from Top Sphere Photography

There is always this fear when we are about to get married.
  • “Is he/she the right person for me?”
  • “Should I just wait for a better person?”
  • “There are also maybe something irritating about the person 

that we fear we will have to live with for the rest of our life. 

Am I the only one who can see this?”





Fear not my friend. 
You are very normal as I believe all living person 
will have the same thought.


Recently, a wise sister advised me with this quote of phrase:
 Do not expect to have a wife as perfect as Siti Fatimah 
when you are not any nearer to being Saidina Ali. 
*Siti Fatimah is the wife of Saidina Ali, 
one of the four Great Caliphs of Islam. 
Both of them are said to be an example of perfect husband and wife.


There are two points to remember.
Nobody is perfect. 
A marriage will be perfect if you know all the flaws of your spouse 
and still you loved him / her regardless, and of course vice versa.

Satan hates marriage.
 Why? 
Because it will be some sort of a firewall for us from doing the forbidden /sins. 
They will try to sabotage the whole marriage by all means. 
 Thus, those doubts within you are just some persuasion from this nasty creature. 
 A’uzubillahi Min Assyaithonirrojim. 
Nothing else.
*InsyaALLAH*


Pictured Captured By Muhammad Azfar from Top Sphere Photography

Just think rationally with both: wisdom and your heart, 
with a lot of prayer to Him (Solat Istikharah). 
& INSYA'ALLAH,
You will know what to do. :)



Firman Allah S.W.T. yang bermaksud :
“ Dan di antara tanda-tanda yang membuktikan kekuasaanNya dan rahmatNya, 
bahawa Ia menciptakan untuk kamu (wahai kaum lelaki), 
isteri-isteri dari jenis kamu sendiri, 
supaya kamu bersenang hati dan hidup mesra dengannya dan 
dijadikanNya di antara kamu (suami-isteri) perasaan kasih sayang dan belas kasihan. 
Sesungguhnya yang demikian itu mengandungi keterangan-keterangan 
(yang menimbulkan kesedaran) bagi orang-orang yang berfikir "
- Ar-Rum : Ayat 21
 



Rasulullah SAW bersabda mafhumnya :
" Manusia Hawa dijadikan daripada rusuk manusia Adam, bukan
dari kepalanya untuk menjadi atasnya, bukan dari kakinya
untuk menjadi alasnya, malah dari sisinya untuk menjadi teman
hidupnya, dekat dengan lengannya untuk dilindungi dan dekat
di hatinya untuk dicintai”
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. always think positive. good luck my dear fren... =)

AimieRifdi Abd Halim said...

acik oka:
insyaALLAH dear~ I am trying my best to stay strong~ :) May Allah swt Bless u always my dear acik oka~ <3 HuGs <3

Cik Puan Mimi said...

same goes to me.
tak banyak dugaan sgt. Alhamdulillah =)

AimieRifdi Abd Halim said...

Cik Puan Mimi:
♥ Alhamdulillah~ it's good to know that dear~ ♥ :)