Tuesday

I Finally Found Someone.. 7.7.12 ..




I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet;
I finally found the one who makes me feel complete...
It started over coffee, we started out as friends;
It's funny how from simple things; the best things begin

Thank you to our dearest friend Hadi Ali for dedicating this
song to us both :) The perfect song that truly describes our
L.O.V.E Story ;) 



::: DISCLAIMER :::
These photos were taken by our Official Photographers (OP) the super talented MOHD ONALD, the pretty lady FARAH AINAA & the awesome MOHAMMAD MOLKHAN thus, any intention to copy or take these pictures MUST seek permission from either US (RIFDI & AIMIE) or them the OP. Thank You :)


The Best thing about being married for me aside from having a 
companion is that I now have my very own personal Imam ♥ Alhamdulillah ♥

Thank YOU 'O Allah. No words can describe how grateful I am 
for this happiness that you have given to my soulmate & I :) 

But please give us also the patience to face any challenges that 
YOU would be testing us with :) ♥ Insha'Allah ♥ Ameen ♥ 




8 comments:

Aida Azryn said...

Selamat pengantin baru! Semoga hubungan korang berkekalan hingga ke syurga. AMin. :)

MuchuNadh said...

congrats sis, wish you happy ever after:)

apricot pie said...

kak aimie..!.tahniah ya..happy for u.semoga smuanya dprmudah dan diberkati..serta dmurahkan rezeki..:)..dh lama follow ur blog..n mgkuti blog ni..dri single,tunang,now kahwin..eheh..

Fahanan ad-Din said...

Alhamdulillah.. congratulation to both of you.. especially to you Kak Aimie.. May Allah bless the both of you.. Amin.. =)

Unknown said...

Kak aimie...congrats yea...semoga berkekalan hingga akhir hayat...sweet sangat...=)

Fatink said...

tahniah kak...moga bahagia ke akhir hayat dan akhirat...alhamdulillah,kahwin dah akak.. :D

Umairah said...

May Allah bless your union.....

Unknown said...

alhamdullilah.
everthing done !!
:)